1) Participants must choose a teacher they wish to work with. In case a participant decides to have more than 2 lessons, they have the right to choose more than one teacher.
2) If there are no more places for a certain teacher, the administration reserves the right to redirect a participant to another teacher.
3) Changing teachers is only possible after approval by the administration of the masterclass.
4) The students will have lessons at their chosen location, which has to have access to a stable internet connection for the lessons and lectures as well. It is not Arsnova asbl’s responsibility to provide the students with the instruments and location of the Masterclass with stable internet connection.
5) The students must understand to never share the passcode to watch other lessons with anyone other than the participants of Kreutzer Masterclass. If a student shares the passcode without the knowledge and the permission of Arsnova, the student will be expelled from the Masterclass without any refund and any right for a future collaboration.
6) The students are responsible for their own attendance. If there is a medical emergency, a written note from a doctor can be substituted in advance, and the student will not be penalized. Failing to do so will result in a loss of the scheduled lesson and the possibility to reschedule, excluded.
7) Registration is validated after payment of the total amount of services requested as well as the return of the duly completed registration form. The deadline is 3rd of July, 2021. After this date, registration will not be guaranteed.
8) If canceled before 9th of July, 2021 at noon, 75% of the total amount will be refunded. If canceled before 17th of July, 2021 at noon, 50% of the total amount will be refunded. After this period, no costs will be reimbursed, whatever the reasons. Cancellation requests should be sent by email to the following address: . All other cancellation requests will not be taken into consideration.
9) The organizers and management will in no way be held responsible for the absence of a teacher, whatever the cause. However, they will take responsibility to provide a replacement, the choice of the latter being indisputable.
10) In the event of cancellation of the masterclass, full reimbursement of the fees will be made.
11) By registering to this masterclass, participants automatically accept all the rules and conditions of the Kreutzer International Masterclass.